Fall 2020 Virtual IDE Seminar Series
These informal lunch seminars include early results from current MIT research projects and guest presentations from our Digital Economy network. Some seminars are recorded and made available online.
Registration link will be made available 1 week prior to each seminar, please check back then. Zoom link will be provided to all registered attendees via email.
The Fall 2020 series includes:
- September 9 - Dean Eckles, MIT Sloan School of Management
- September 16 - Zoe Cullen, Harvard Business School
- September 23 - Dave Rand, MIT Sloan School of Management
- September 30 - Sharad Goel, Stanford University
- October 7 - Kartik Hosanagar, University of Pennsylvania
- October 14 - Bo Cowgill, Columbia
- October 21 - Alan Davidson, Mozilla
- October 28 - Mor Naaman, Cornell Tech
- November 4 - Renée Gosline, MIT Sloan School of Management
- December 2 - John Horton, MIT
- December 9 - Mounia Lalmas-Roelleke, Spotify