Fall 2020 Virtual IDE Seminar Series
These informal lunch seminars include early results from current MIT research projects and guest presentations from our Digital Economy network. Some seminars are recorded and made available online.
Registration link will be made available 1 week prior to each seminar, please check back then. Zoom link will be provided to all registered attendees via email.
The Fall 2020 series includes:
- September 9 - Dean Eckles, MIT Sloan School of Management View video.
- September 16 - Zoe Cullen, Harvard Business School View video.
- September 23 - Dave Rand, MIT Sloan School of Management View video.
- September 30 - Sharad Goel, Stanford University View video.
- October 7 - Kartik Hosanagar, University of Pennsylvania View video.
- October 14 - Bo Cowgill, Columbia View Video. Paper
- October 21 - Alan Davidson, Mozilla View Video.
- October 28 - Mor Naaman, Cornell Tech
- November 4 - Renée Gosline, MIT Sloan School of Management
- December 2 - John Horton, MIT
- December 9 - Mounia Lalmas-Roelleke, Spotify