These informal lunch seminars include early results from current MIT research projects and guest presentations from our Digital Economy network. Some seminars are recorded and made available online.
The Spring 2021 series includes:
- February 4 - Johan Ugander, Stanford
- February 11 - Tim Hwang, Georgetown Center for Security and Emerging Technology
- February 25 - D.J. Wu, Georgia Tech
- March 11 - Cuy Sheffield, Visa
- March 18 - Siddharth Suri, Microsoft Research - AI
- April 1 - Michael Schrage, MIT IDE
- April 8 - Florenta Teodoridis, USC Marshall
- April 15 - Sebastian Steffen, MIT Sloan School of Management REGISTER HERE
- April 29 - Jonathon Hazell, Princeton
- May 6 - Ron Berman, UPenn Wharton
- May 13 - Sophie Calder-Wang, UPenn Wharton
View select seminar videos here.