- February 17 - Catherine Tucker, MIT Sloan School of Management "Data Deserts and Inequality" [No Recording Available for this Talk]
- March 3 - Ziad Obermeyer, UC Berkeley "Diagnosing Physician Error with Machine Learning"
- March 10 - Anjana Susarla, Michigan State University Broad College of Business "Is Seeking Information on Social Media Harmful to your Health? Video Analytics to Identify Authoritative Sources of Health Information on YouTube"
- March 24 - Damon McCoy, NYU "Cybersecurity for Democracy: Providing Independent Auditing Frameworks for Platform Accountability" (Joint seminar with MIT’s Institute for Data, Systems and Society)
- April 7 - Steven Tadelis, UC Berkeley ""Using Donald Trump’s COVID-19 Vaccine Endorsement to Give Public Health a Shot in the Arm: A Large-Scale Ad Experiment"
- April 14 - Daniel Rock, Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania "work2vec: Measuring the Latent Structure of the Labor Market"
- *April 19 - Filippo Menczer, Indiana University (Joint seminar with MIT’s Institute for Data, Systems and Society) "Hacking Online Virality"
- April 21 - Scott Kominers, Harvard Business School
- May 5 - Kristina McElheran, University of Toronto, Scarborough and Rotman
- May 12 - Geoffrey Parker, MIT IDE+ Svenja Falk, Accenture "Digital Decoupling" [Register Here]
Spring 2022 IDE Lunch Seminar Series
May 05, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT