- February 22 - Raghav Narsalay and Shruti Shalini, Accenture "Metaverse: Evolution then Revolution: A continuum of business opportunities"
- March 8 - John Van Reenen, London School of Economics and MIT IDE "The Impact of Regulation on Innovation" [Access Video]
- April 5 - Michael Luca, Harvard Business School "Black Ownership Matters: Does Revealing Race Increase Demand For Minority-Owned Businesses?" [No video available]
- April 19 - Bo Cowgill, Columbia Business School "Matchmaking Principals: Theory and Evidence from Internal Labor Markets" [Access Video]
- April 26 - Glen Weyl, Microsoft "Plurality: Technology for Collaborative Diversity and Democracy" [Access Video]
- May 3 - Alex Moehring, MIT Sloan and MIT IDE "Personalized Newsfeeds and User Engagement: An Empirical Evaluation of the Reddit News Feed"
Spring 2023 IDE Lunch Seminar Series
Join us Wednesday’s this Spring. Register for our upcoming seminar via the button below.
May 03, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT